Email Me: my first name @ lisa – palmer.com
- Precision conservation: High tech to the rescue in the Peruvian Amazon
- Hacking conservation: how a tech start-up aims to save biodiversity
- I’m super excited to speak with students and faculty at Mizzou!
- The Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting Covers Book Launch at The Wilson Center
- Thought Matters Publishes Excerpt of Hot, Hungry Planet
Tag Archives: ecology
The Pangani River in Tanzania is important for many reasons: its three major dams provide 17 percent of the country’s electricity; it sustains thousands of farmers and herders living in the basin; and its flow of fresh water supports humans, … Continue reading