Email Me: my first name @ lisa – palmer.com
- Precision conservation: High tech to the rescue in the Peruvian Amazon
- Hacking conservation: how a tech start-up aims to save biodiversity
- I’m super excited to speak with students and faculty at Mizzou!
- The Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting Covers Book Launch at The Wilson Center
- Thought Matters Publishes Excerpt of Hot, Hungry Planet
Tag Archives: law
Climate change litigation is in its infancy, but experts predict growth in number of battles fought within the legal system. Seven years ago, the United States court system became involved with making decisions on climate change. Today, in the absence … Continue reading