Email Me: my first name @ lisa – palmer.com
- Precision conservation: High tech to the rescue in the Peruvian Amazon
- Hacking conservation: how a tech start-up aims to save biodiversity
- I’m super excited to speak with students and faculty at Mizzou!
- The Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting Covers Book Launch at The Wilson Center
- Thought Matters Publishes Excerpt of Hot, Hungry Planet
Tag Archives: beachcombing
At low tide in a secluded cove on Narragansett Bay in Newport, Rhode Island, Suegray Fitzpatrick begins her quest. She beaches her kayak onto the sand, walks to the water’s edge, and pulls out a Ziploc baggie she hopes to … Continue reading